1. Export your contacts into a CSV file or enter your user data into AttendantPro_CSV_Search_template.csv. This CSV file can be downloaded at the bottom of this article.
The following headers can be used in a CSV file:
2. Open the Options window in Attendant Pro and click on the Search Tab.
3. Change "Search" to "Advanced"
4. Enable "Search CSV Contact Lists(s)
5. Click either the "Current User Contact List(s)" or "Computer Contact List(s)" and copy the CSV file to that location.
- If a CSV file is stored in the "Current User Contact List(s)" folder, only the current user will be able to search that CSV file.
- If a CSV file is stored in the "Computer Contact List(s)" folder, All users on the PC will be able to search that CSV file.
- There can be multiple CSV files stored at each location.