1. Verify you are using a supported browser.
Supported browsers are Chrome and Edge.
2. Verify the user signing in has a Microsoft Teams license.
3. Try signing in using an incognito or InPrivate browser window
4. Verify the correct admin Consent has been granted.
In the scenario where the page is stuck loading:
a. Select the avatar on the top right corner of Landis Attendant Console.
b. Select Sign Out.
c. On the main login page (https://ac.landis.cloud), select the Admin Consent Link on the bottom of the page. See screenshot below:
d. Sign in with a Microsoft 365 administrator account
e. Accept the required permissions
f. Sign into the attendant console again.
5. Connect to Azure AD in PowerShell and run the following command:
New-AzureADServicePrincipal -AppId "1fd5118e-2576-4263-8130-9503064c837a"
6. If using the desktop application, whitelist the application in any antivirus or security software. See: Desktop App Antivirus Exclusions - Landis Attendant Console for Microsoft Teams