Restricting Access to Landis Attendant Console
Modified on: Mon, 14 Mar, 2022 at 3:05 PM
By default all users have access to Landis Attendant console, but this can be restricted in the Azure enterprise application.
- Search for Enterprise applications
- Search for Landis
- Select “Landis Attendant Console” from the list.
- Select properties on the left side
- Enable “Assignment Required”
- Select “Users and Groups” on the left side
- Add the users that should have access to Landis Attendant console.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.